Politics/US Executive Branch (apart from Trmp Administration)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Federal Government/Executive Branch
- 23 MAY 2020 Anthony Fauci: 'Now Is The Time ... To Care Selflessly About One Another'
- 18 MAY 2020 ‘How Could the CDC Make That Mistake?’
- The government’s disease-fighting agency is conflating viral and antibody tests, compromising a few crucial metrics that governors depend on to reopen their economies. Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, and other states are doing the same
- 29 APR 2020 We need the real CDC back, and we need it now
- 23 APR 2020 New HHS spokesman made racist comments about Chinese people in now-deleted tweets
- 22 APR 2020 Special Report: Former Labradoodle breeder tapped to lead U.S. pandemic task force
- 22 APR 2020 Coronavirus at meatpacking plants worse than first thought, USA TODAY investigation finds
- 22 APR 2020 Delaware medical supplier says FEMA seized 400,000 N95 masks; now he's out millions of dollars
- 20 APR 2020 States and Hospitals Are Essentially Smuggling PPE Because They’re Afraid the Feds Will Seize It
- 19 APR 2020 US reopening: What states are relaxing social distancing restrictions and moving away from lockdowns?
- 16 APR 2020 FDA Suspends Routine Food Inspections Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- 16 APR 2020 EXCLUSIVE: AS WASHINGTON DC FACES CORONAVIRUS SPIKE, SECRET MILITARY TASK FORCE PREPARES TO SECURE THE CAPITAL
- 16 APR 2020 Fauci once dismissed concerns about 'silent carriers' of coronavirus. Not anymore.
- 13 APR 2020 Senior Infosec Staffer Resigns, Says White House On Track To Be Hacked Again
- 12 APR 2020 Coronavirus: Fauci says US 'could have saved lives' with earlier action
- 11 APR 2020 Analysis: Some states getting $300K per coronavirus case, New York getting $12K
- 07 APR 2020 Trump's Navy secretary resigns and apologizes after he described a fired carrier captain as 'too naïve or too stupid'
- 04 APR 2020 Federal Government Outbids Kentucky For Medical Equipment Amid Shortage
- 31 MAR 2020 Pentagon says it still hasn't sent ventilators because it hasn't been told where to send them
- 30 MAR 2020 Illinois governor says feds sent wrong type of protective medical masks
- 29 MAR 2020 U.S. sent 17.8 tons of masks, respirators, other PPE to China in February
- 28 MAR 2020 Governors are starting to close their borders. The implications are staggering.
- 26 MAR 2020 EPA suspends enforcement of environmental laws amid coronavirus
- 23 MAR 2020 DOJ seeks new emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic
- 22 MAR 2020 Bill Moyers: There Goes the Rule of Law
- 19 MAR 2020 COVID-19 exposes the precarious state of rural health care in the South
- 18 MAR 2020The scientist who helped persuade Trump to take the coronavirus seriously says he's now experiencing symptoms of the disease
- 16 MAR 2020 Officials Consider Domestic Air Travel Ban to Contain COVID-19
- 30 MAR 2020 EXCLUSIVE: DEFENSE DEPARTMENT EXPECTS CORONAVIRUS WILL 'LIKELY' BECOME GLOBAL PANDEMIC IN 30 DAYS, AS TRUMP STRIKES SERIOUS TONE
- 07 Feb 2020 Coronavirus concerns trigger global run on supplies for health workers, causing shortages
- 06 Feb 2020 The United States Announces Assistance To Combat the Novel Coronavirus- "This week the State Department has facilitated the transportation of nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to the Chinese people, including masks, gowns, gauze, respirators, and other vital materials. "
House & Senate
For bills, actions and laws passed by Congress, see to Politics/US Congress & Senate.