Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 03 APR 2020 How Coronavirus Disinformation Gets Past Social Media Moderators
- 03 APR 2020 Opinion: What We Pretend to Know About the Coronavirus Could Kill Us - “We’re in a stream of ever-evolving data, and it’s being shaped around cognitive biases, partisanship and preferences embedded in our cultural identities”
- 25 MAR 2020 How the Pandemic Will End - The U.S. may end up with the worst COVID-19 outbreak in the industrialized world. This is how it’s going to play out.
- 19 MAR 2020 Things Are Probably Going to Be Okay, But…We need to increase our tolerance for vast uncertainty
- 19 MAR 2020 Is One Generation Taking The Coronavirus Less Seriously Than Others? Not Really.
Labor & Workforce
- Every Employer Considers Itself ‘Essential’ In The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hospitals Tell Doctors They’ll Be Fired If They Speak Out About Lack of Gear
Healthcare & Medical Workforce
- Doctors And Nurses Say More People Are Dying Of COVID-19 In The US Than We Know
- I'm a Doctor Recovering From COVID-19. I Can't Get Over the Government's Callousness for Human Life
- COVID-19 exposes the precarious state of rural health care in the South
- An Ethicist on How to Make Impossible Decisions