News/Healthcare Workers and System
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 06 MAY 2020 Eerie Emptiness Of ERs Worries Doctors: Where Are The Heart Attacks And Strokes?
- 27 APR 2020 Top E.R. Doctor Who Treated Virus Patients Dies by Suicide
- 23 APR 2020 ICU nurse who silently protested, faced insults at Phoenix reopening rally speaks out
- 19 APR 2020 Doctors and nurses account for up to 20% of US coronavirus cases, CDC says
- 16 APR 2020 Dispatch From A Coronavirus Morgue Truck Worker: "They Write A Check For Your First Day, In Case You Don't Come Back"
- 15 APR 2020 More on Excess Mortality and COVID19’s Hidden Toll
- 14 APR 2020 CDC estimates more than 9,200 health care workers have been infected with covid-19
- 14 APR 2020 I’m an E.R. Doctor in New York. None of Us Will Ever Be the Same.
- 13 APR 2020 Scientists Have Reported The First Case Of The Coronavirus Spreading From A Dead Body
- 22 MAR 2020 Stanford Medicine Advice on Face Masks
- 21 MAR 2020 New Yorker - Keeping the Coronavirus from Infecting Healthcare Workers
- 21 MAR 2020 Tim Ferris: How to Help Healthcare Workers (podcast)
- 20 MAR 2020 Tim Ferris: How to Increase Ventilator Capacity
- 17 MAR 2020 Propublica: Are Hospitals Near Me Ready for Coronavirus 19?