Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 GLOBAL
- 2 Europe
- 3 Asia
- 4 North America
- 5 South America
- 6 Africa
- 7 Australia & Regional
- 07 MAY 2020 UN chief says pandemic is unleashing a 'tsunami of hate'
- 06 MAY 2020 The Coming Post-COVID Anarchy: The Pandemic Bodes Ill for Both American and Chinese Power—and for the Global Order
- 30 APR 2020 Coronavirus: WHO 'not invited' to join China's COVID-19 investigations
- 29 APR 2020 Conflicting Remdesivir Trial Results Released; Experts Urge More Research
- 24 APR 2020 US stays away as world leaders agree action on Covid-19 vaccine
- Video meeting seen as global endorsement of WHO and sign of Trump’s isolation on world stage
- 22 APR 2020 GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD ACCUSED OF USING PANDEMIC TO THREATEN HUMAN RIGHTS, LETTER SIGNED BY 600 ORGANIZATIONS WARNS
- 21 APR 2020 25,000 Missing Deaths:Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Crisis
- 20 APR 2020 Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says
- 19 APR 2020 Facebook to Alert Users Exposed to ‘Harmful’ COVID-19 Misinformation
- 16 APR 2020 China urges World Bank to suspend debt payments for poorest countries
- 16 APR 2020 As governments fumbled their coronavirus response, these four got it right. Here's how.
- 15 APR 2020 WHO Daily Press Conference Transcript - comprehensive and coherent discussion about the response to the pandemic.
- 15 APR 2020 'We Alerted The World' To Coronavirus On Jan. 5, WHO Says In Response To U.S.
- 14 APR 2020 World ‘certainly not seeing peak’ of Covid-19 yet, says WHO
- 10 APR 2020 MORE THAN 200 DOCTORS AND NURSES HAVE DIED COMBATING CORONAVIRUS ACROSS THE GLOBE
- 08 APR 2020 The W.H.O. chief said politicizing the virus would lead to “many more body bags.” - PDF Doc
- 20 APR 2020 The Secret to Germany’s COVID-19 Success: Angela Merkel Is a Scientist - PDF
- 18 MAR 2020 Angela Merkel addresses the nation of Germany
- 22 APR 2020 For the first time since mid-march, Greece reports 0 coronavirus deaths for the day.
- 10 APR 2020 Greece Shows How to Handle the Crisis
- 05 MAY 2020 'Robin Hood' cardinal gave funds to transgender sex workers in need during coronavirus
- 20 APR 2020 Italy's daily COVID-19 death toll hits one-week low
- 14 APR 2020 Italians fear second wave as lockdown is eased
- 26 APR 2020 Spain's daily death toll drops below 300 as children allowed out for first time in weeks – as it happened
- 22 APR 2020 Coronavirus updates: Spain looks to extend lockdown until mid-May - BBC News
- 11 APR 2020 Spain's overnight coronavirus death toll at 510, lowest in 19 days
- 24 MAY 2020 Sweden isn't anywhere close to reaching herd immunity after anti-lockdown strategy
- 06 MAY 2020 The head of Sweden's no-lockdown coronavirus plan said the country's heavy death toll 'came as a surprise'
- 20 APR 2020 So, What’s Up With Sweden? - The country is taking a controversial approach to containing the coronavirus
- 9 APR 2020 Sweden's Relaxed Approach to the Coronavirus Could Already Be Backfiring
- 23 APR 2020 Emails reveal doctor's plea for PPE before Covid-19 death
- 20 APR 2020 'Captain Tom', 99, raises more than $31 million for UK carers
- 19 APR 2020 Boris Johnson skipped five virus briefings in early days of pandemic
- 14 APR 2020 Can a Recovering Boris Johnson Begin to Remake Brexit-Ravaged Britain?
- 14 APR 2020 One third of NHS staff and key workers tested in the UK have coronavirus, amid concerns over access to protective equipment
- 14 APR 2020 Coronavirus: One in five deaths now linked to virus
- 13 APR 2020 UK coronavirus hospital death toll rises to 11,329
- 12 APR 2020 UK virus deaths top 10,000 as leader Johnson leaves hospital
- 08 APR 2020 Eight U.K. Doctors Died From Coronavirus. All Were Immigrants. PDF Doc
- 26 APR 2020 Chinese internet users who uploaded coronavirus memories to GitHub have been arrested
- 26 APR 2020 China Says All Coronavirus Patients in Wuhan Have Now Been Discharged
- 14 APR 2020 China approves two coronavirus vaccines for human trials
- 12 APR 2020 Hong Kong: Travelers from U.S., Europe to have virus tests on arrival
- 23 MAR 2020 Hong Kong appeared to have the coronavirus under control, then it let its guard down
- 23 MAR 2020 China's approach to containing coronavirus cannot be replicated
- 13 APR 2020 Red, yellow, green: Zones may be coded to lift coronavirus curbs - Covid-19 update: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has indicated the restrictions will continue in some form to save lives through enforcement of social distancing but with some relaxations to resume economic activity and preserve livelihoods. -
- 12 APR 2020 India extends lockdown as coronavirus spread continues in south Asia
- 07 MAY 2020 Israeli Army’s Idea Lab Aims at a New Target: Saving Lives
- 27 APR 2020 Two Thousand Israelis Brave Coronavirus Fears to Protest Assault on Democracy
- 29 APR 2020 Japan approval for remdesivir expected 'soon,' Abe says
- 24 APR 2020 (Hokkaido) Lifted Its Coronavirus Lockdown Too Soon and Became a Warning to the World
- 14 APR 2020 Japan losing patience with government over COVID-19 response
- 13 APR 2020 Emergency Declared In Japanese Prefecture Hit By 2nd Wave Of Coronavirus Infections
- 21 APR 2020 INTERNATIONALIs Kim Jong Un Really in “Grave Danger” After Surgery? Here’s What We Know.
- 20 APR 2020 BREAKING: Report says North Korea leader Kim Jong Un in ‘grave danger’ after surgery
- 04 MAY 2020 Putin’s popularity collapses in coronavirus-ravaged Russia as country has biggest daily rise in Europe
- 01 MAY 2020 Russian Prime Minister Mishustin tests positive for coronavirus
- Coronavirus takes a serious turn in Russia, and Putin no longer radiates confidence
- 06 MAY 2020 What’s Behind South Korea’s COVID-19 Exceptionalism?
- 31 APR 2020 South Korea's Widespread Testing And Contact Tracing Lead To First Day With No New Cases
- 12 APR 2020 70pct of coronavirus patients fully recovered
- 11 APR 2020 NHIS extends COVID-19 relief to foreign residents
- 10 APR 2020 South Korea launched wristbands for those breaking quarantine because people were leaving their phones at home to trick government tracking apps
- 06 APR 2020 Cured virus patients might have tested positive due to virus reactivation: KCDC
- 27 MAR 2020 A Timeline of South Korea’s Response to COVID-19
- 24 APR 2020 In Taiwan, the pandemic is playing out very differently. What does life look like?
- 16 APR 2020 President of Taiwan: How My Country Prevented a Major Outbreak of COVID-19
- 14 APR 2020 Taiwan reports no new coronavirus cases for first time in a month
- 09 APR 2020 Taiwan Is Exporting Its Coronavirus Successes to the World
- 04 APR 2020 Bill Gates calls Taiwan's handling of coronavirus 'exemplary'
- 08 MAY 2020 In the Coronavirus Era, Trump’s ‘America First’ Means ‘Latin America Alone’ - The Trump administration’s response to the pandemic in Latin America perfectly illustrates why U.S. relations with the region are on life support.
- 12 APR 2020 Caribbean nations can’t get U.S. masks, ventilators for COVID-19 under Trump policy
- 30 APR 2020 Deaths And Desperation Mount In Ecuador, Epicenter Of Coronavirus Pandemic In Latin America
- 20 APR 2020 COVID-19 Numbers Are Bad In Ecuador. The President Says The Real Story Is Even Worse
- 07 MAY 2020 Bolsonaro continues to dismiss Covid-19 threat as cases skyrocket in Brazil
- 30 APR 2020 Brazil Has the Highest Rate of Coronavirus Contagion in the World, Says Study
- 16 APR 2020 Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fires Health Minister Who Refused To Downplay Pandemic
- 12 APR 2020 Bolsonaro dragging Brazil towards coronavirus calamity, experts fear
- 11 APR 2020 Congo Was Close to Defeating Ebola. Then One More Case Emerged.
- 03 APR 2020 COVID-19 in Africa
Australia & Regional
- 27 APR 2020 Travel 'bubble' idea may be first step in reopening tourism between Australia, New Zealand
- 24 APR 2020 Vanquish the Virus? Australia and New Zealand Aim to Show the Way
- 27 MAR 2020 A Lucky Country Says Goodbye to the Longest Boom