Assitance with Utilities, by Type then Company
Spreadsheet from FB Group Atlanta COVID19 Community Response and Mutual Aid:
(I'll be using this to add links and info to the Wiki in the coming days, but it's damn useful!)
- COVID-19: What we’re doing & what you need to know.
- Verizon Response to Coronavirus
- T-Mobile Ongoing COVID-19 Updates
- COVID-19 Sprint Responds
Georgia Lifeline Assistance Program provides discounted phone service for eligible households.
- To sign up, contact your phone company.
- For eligibility requirements and FAQ’s
Internet and TV Services
- Information about your Xfinity Services and our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- My Dish Coronavirus Response
Free or Reduced-Cost Internet
Internet Essentials provides low-cost internet service and computers to low-income individuals and families
- New customers will receive two free months of internet service if they apply by April 30
- Learn more here: www.internetessentials.com/
- Other free or reduced cost internet options can be found at this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ljwAd_1yduQ8XWOh2WNJBCKKbbyOhZ1L/view
- Georgia Natural Gas COVID Response
- SCANA Natural Gas Coronavirus Update
- Atlanta Gas Light Provides Energy Assistance Resources
The city of Atlanta is halting water service disconnections for 60 days beginning March 11 A list of other Georgia cities and companies that are suspending service disconnections.